I was not sure which was the best way to share my adventure with you. This blog looks to be the good one. I just have to try to keep it updated.
Plus it's still a good way to keep practising my English.
So now I'm living in Tagish. It's a small village of 350 people. No grocery, no shop. Just a small bar-resto where you can get beers... A post office and a community centre.
For the first time I'll be living for one month outside of the city. In a isolated place, like a small farm with cows horses chicken turkeys goats dogs to feed twice a day and the goat to milk. I'm learning a lot a lot!!I'm living with a nice family. They are 3 boys with whom I play every day. The parents are very active, working a lot, having dinner with friends at home... There are always at least 6 out 7 people at home.


Sunday August 3th
Now it's summer and the weather is very nice. Cold on the morning but not during the day.
There are so much work and activities to do... Yesterday morning I fixed a moto and a car. I learned to change a motor refreshing water pomp. After that we went to enjoy the sun on a beach of Tagish lake. We ride around on the water with a friend's small boat and some kayaks. And after we had a supper with them at home. Very funny.
Today we begun to built a new shelter in front of the house with the father of the house, he is carpenter. He is very experimented and fast building... We built a big part of the shelter in a big afternoon. Very interesting! I learned all !
And tonight we had got church at home. It's protestant church so a little bit different than church I knew in Belgium. Here there were more songs and the ceremony was shorter.

Congratulations for your new life, enjoy and tell us everything! :D (is a goat or sheep??)
ReplyDeleteThanks dear Maria. 😊 I'll continue when I have more special news to tell...
ReplyDeleteIt's a goat 😃
Hey brother!!! Magnifique ton blog!! C'est genial de pouvoir suivre ta grande aventure et les photos font rêver! Merci de partager avec nous tous ces moments! Disfruta muchisimo hermanito!!
ReplyDelete